Saturday, June 2, 2012

the last 7 months.... WOW

Well it has been almost 7 long months since I have posted anything on here. SORRY!!!!!!!!!!! Going from a mother of one 6 year old to having a 6 year old and a 7month old has been an adjustment to say the least. So what has happened? Well Noah just finished the first grade last week. I am so not ready for him to be in 2nd grade. I can still remember well my 2nd grade years and that is very bothersome that my son will be about to experience this new adventure. He will turn 7 next month and he is so excited!!! Its pretty cute. I can't believe that my baby boy is turning into a big boy right before my eyes. He is such and amazing little man. He helps out with Emma so much! He loves loves loves his sister. He wants to hold her, cuddle with her, make her bottles, play with her, and even change diapers. I cannot ask for a better son that what I have!!! ;) Emma is growing like a weed! She is almost 7months old and I cant believe she isn't as small as she once was. When she was born the doctor had a concern that she would have downs syndrome. Which devistated me. Not saying that I would love her less but I guess I was overwhelmed with the a guilty feeling that I did something wrong. But I came to an understanding with it and I know how amazing downs kids are and how special they are. I wouldn't have loved her any less.. After taking tests, 2 weeks later, the results came out normal. She has been a very cry baby and very hard. She also spit up a lot. So after some switching around with formulas I am proud to say she still fusses but nothing like she used to be. She is so happy!!! ;) She is also trying to crawl. She sits on her knees and swims. I feel soon she will be very mobile. HEAVEN HELP ME NOW! lol The new news that I have to tell everyone is that I am pregnant again. 23 weeks to be exact! YIKES! I know I know I know... I MUST BE OUT OF MY MIND! Well ready or not!?! I found out on May 17th that its a girl. So I will have 1 boy and 2 little girls.. SO ADORABLE!!!! She is due Sept 29, 2012. Emma and the new baby will be 11 months apart. HEAVEN PLEASE help me! I haven't decided onthe name yet. Although Noah did name her, Cutie. So that is how she is refered to as. I am scared out of my mind to be a mom again. I feel like I haven't had enough time with Emma. But God doesn't give us trials that we can't handle. So I am going to be ready for this! Noah is so excited and I know for a fact that he will be an amazing brother to this new addition!!! Well I will keep better updated on my blog. I know you are all dying to know what happens next bc my life is full of DRAMA. lol.. I am glad I am a mother and I love love love my kids. I cant think of a life before them or without them! Thank you for taking the adventure with me! I hope you have a great weekend! Until next time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for updating blogs! I can't believe Noah is going into the 2nd grade. I remember when you were pregnant. So nuts. Please keep updating.

    ReplyDelete