Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July Weekned

Happy Birthday America!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe its already July... WHAT HAPPENED??? Well I love that its time to celebrate our Independence day!!! The weekend started off amazing as I took a little trip to Grace, Idaho for the day on Saturday. Stacey is from this cute little town and its so beautiful there.. I was nervous for my little adventure due to the fact that I have never driven by myself there.. (I can hear everyone laughing at this point) I am one of those drivers that has to drive her ownself places if I am expected to be there.. Well... I made it there alive so YAY for Ashlee...
I went for a special purpose and I am so glad I did! Stacey's younger brother, Sterling, got engaged!!! SO CUTE!!!!! and His fiance, Kelli was getting Baptized! What an amazing day to spend with family!!!!! I love the stoddards and they always make you feel welcomed!! :)
Well I made it for another major holiday! Which means I am done for the year! Stacey will be home soon and thank goodness.. I wasn't as emotional as I thought I would be today. But, I didn't do anything too out of the ordinary regular day.. But I am so grateful for our Country and the freedoms that we have! I am thankful for all the military men and women past, present, and future who fight to help our country remain free.. I love my hubby and I am grateful for his sacrifice!!!!!!! God Bless America!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment