Thursday, June 23, 2011

ITS A GIRL!!!!

Well Stacey was right, its going to be a girl!!! We are very very excited!!!I can't believe shortly after Stacey comes home, there will be a baby here too!!!! Noah, is also excited and wasn't at all disappointed (which I thought he would be). The ultrasound tech was amazing.. We went through the whole body to make sure that this little girl had all the right parts.. I am a pretty sassy person and when I first came in I told her, "My husband thinks its a girl and I am here to prove him wrong." As we were going through the body and she was checking everything out the tech turns to me and says, "I think there is a problem!" I was thinking, OH NO!!!!!!! "I don't see boy parts, I see girl parts. Your husband was right!" I had a good laugh at that one.. Then the tech showed me how much my baby moved. I really felt I like I haven't really felt her move at all yet. But that is so not true. When she got the baby to move I felt it!!!!! It wasn't what I remembered with Noah! So all this time I have felt her, but never knew! Now, this baby doesn't stop moving and i love that!!!!

Other good news is that I made it through 9 months of deployment on Tuesday.. I can't believe I made this milestone!!! HOORAY!!! I hope the next 3 months don't drag.. I am so ready for Stacey to be home!

Well I am now looking for color schemes for the new baby! I am really excited!!! But, I will say this! Why wasn't there this cute of boy stuff when I was having Noah??? I have been seeing all of this cute boy stuff everywhere.. Well now that I know what I am looking for I can choose girlie stuff.. Stacey has already addressed her as a "princess" so if she is, she must dress like one!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. I love little girl stuff; I'm sure you'll have lots of fun getting all that stuff!

    ReplyDelete