Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Baby Emma and the last weeks

I have to say that I have had a pretty good pregnancy so far! Sure, I was sick in the first part but I have almost forgotten that part. It hasn't been easy being pregnant while my husband has been away but it probably wouldn't have been easy if he was home. lol... I have noticed this last month of so that its been more crazy then the 9 months before!!! I think I finally have lost my mind completely.. I can't remember anything anymore! (I hope my mind comes back after the baby! I have really really missed it) I have been more emotional like crying over no reason. I am talking about CRYING. I have no idea why and how it comes on, it just does! Its funny really to witness myself in one of my crying moods because I am not sure what is going on! And I have been a little more witchy to everybody! MY WORD! I am so ready to get back to normal self I can't tell you.. I don't like my emotions on my sleeve so much! But, It is worth it in the end when I get a new beautiful baby to have in my life!!!!

I go into the doctor today to see if I can have this baby by Thursday. I have retained so much water and am really swollen that the doctor is concerned. So if my cervix is soften enough then its a go.. If not, I guess we will wait!! I am so excited to see her!!!!!!! So time will tell us when she will come into this world.. I am so nervous and excited and sooooooo many other emotions! I can't believe that I am actually talking about the delivery! Its been a wild ride but it comes to an end eventually! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment