Tuesday, November 1, 2011

This is Halloween This is Halloween!



Well being almost 39 weeks pregnant on a great holiday like Halloween isn't the most fun thing I can think of... I feel bad for Noah mostly.. (I am so not fun right now!!!) I decided to go to the Walmart trunk or treat on Saturday but the line was so HUGE!!!!!!!!!!! My feet were swollen and there was no way I wanted to wait in line (I heard from people 2 hours! YIKES) I felt bad telling him that we should go. He was so pumped up to get candy... But he agreed after we had been standing in line hardly moving for a half an hour. So we went out to dinner instead :). Well When Halloween actually came, Noah was so ready and so excited. This year he wanted to dress up as the Black Spiderman. He was so excited to wear the costume at school and have a party and a parade! He had a great day for sure! Then we decided to go old school and go trick or treating! I love to see him running and being so excited! He got tons of candy! And yes I was so swollen it was awful, but He enjoyed it!!!! I really am glad though I got to see another holiday through a child's eyes. I wish we all could be kids again and be so excited for small things. I love how enjoyable one day is to them and how excited they are for the next year. I hope Noah never ever looses that excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment