Monday, August 20, 2012

Hunger Games and ME being ME very boring blog post

I read the Hunger Game series right after I had miss Emma in Novemember. It took me forever to decide to read the books becausemy sister said the ending was terrible. Well, After being so obsessed with Twilight and being very disappointed in the ending of the last book I told myself no reading that series. But, Being up every couple of hours and getting sick of watching tv, I started to read them. Well Lets just say I fell in LOVE! OMW! I get very sucked into books with a little romance and some action. Obviously. I read all the books within a few days. My sister was telling me as I was excitingly telling her about my thoughts and feelings on the books that they were making a movie. WHAT?!?!?!? I WAS SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well March came and the opening of the movie was there. EEEECK! I was planning on going to the midnight release with my friends (naturally). But I had a break down and I decided not to leave the baby who was up a few times during the night still. So I was so sad not being able to go. I tried to watch it again and again but I still didn't have the chance. Until yesterday. YAY FOR DVD! Well... I liked the movie I did. But nothing like the series. (DUH?!?) I bet its so hard to make a book into a movie with people like me watching closly to make sure you make it right. But I am glad after months of waiting I finally got to see it! Thank you Stace for buying it for me!!!!!!! :) Well I am a little over 34 weeks pregnant. I have a little less then 6 weeks until I have Cutie is here. I am starting really really really freaking out. Emma is still being a momma's girl and wont let many people hold her without reaching out for me. I feel like I can't go anywhere. And what will happen when I am taking care of of Cutie??? I am now starting to get really emotional about not having the time Emma wants me to have with her. Not to mention Noah. He is used to my 100% time 24/7. My mother says that it will all work out. But, She should seriously shut off my brain sometimes because she might say those words but my brain isn't listening to her. Emma is starting to stand up on furniture and crawl super fast towards plants and doors. Its pretty cute to watch her crawl after people too. She just wants to be a part of the action. :) Noah is all set to go to school. I have bought the clothes, supplies, and now shoes. We now wait 2 more weeks until the big day. He is so ready to go back and see his friends. Which I don't blame him. School is exciting and fun especially to a 2nd grader! I can't wait to see him suceed!!!!!!!!!! Well that is me just talking... I know I know a little boring but that is me!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment