Wednesday, September 12, 2012

37.5 weeks, 10 months, and a Second grader

I am officially 37.5 weeks along with Cutie. And I still haven't decided on a name. Stacey thinks that Madison is the name... I am not so sure. Why is this so hard???? Noah and Emma were a peice of cak. But, Cutie is Cutie, Ya know? But how could I do that to a child!?! lol.. We will see when she will get here what her name will be. Pregnancy is slowing down and I am feeling all the loveliness of being full term and everything wrapped up in that. 2 years of being pregnant is killing me. I am seriously counting down the days. But It is a bittersweet experience because I love my babies and I really don't mind being pregnant. I love feeling the baby move and feeling all the first feelings when you are pregnant. But I am tired, swollen, hormonal, and fat. It is time to be done! Plus getting a very cute baby instead is always worth it. Today, I have been cleaning and organizing my room in hopes of getting ready for Cutie's arrival. I am still freaking out about having 2 little babies at the same time but I feel like I am needing to prepare! lol... My hospital bag is almost complete and only a few more times need to be added. I have everything I need really, which is nice. And I even set up Cutie's bed today. YIKES!!!! But 2.5 weeks more and then she will be here. I better get ready now!!!!! I am still working away trying not too get bored. I have lots of do and get miss Emma on a better schedule. But I like staying busy it really is making the time go faster! Emma decided to turn 10 months on Sept 10th. WHAT!?! Everyday I swear she is getting bigger and bigger. I can't believe she was a small little tiny thing only a few months ago. Which is sad. Babies grow up too fast!!!! Emma loves dancing!she is so cute!!!!! It doesn't matter what the song is she is moving shaking her booty! It makes everyone laugh even her! She is also clapping and waving. CAN YOU HEAR ME SHE IS ADORABLE!!!!! She also makes the cutest snorting noises when she is excited. ;) She is remaining toothless still which is sad, but I swear she is teething at the moment! She is so so so cute!!!!!!! Noah decided to start 2nd grade on Sept 4th. HE IS TOO BIG!!!! Talk about babies growing up too fast!!!!! His teacher this year is Ms Lindsey. She seems really great so far but its only the second week. But you have to be pretty good if you are teaching little kids. Noah is loving being back at school and with his friends. And I actually enjoy doing homework with him. He doesn't particularly like it with me. But, he can't change that so he better deal right!?! He is enjoying watching new tv shows and playing video games. Which I am trying to limit. (he is doing great with the limitations and has hardly complained (:) He loves the color blue and Boise State Broncos football. He is loving playing outside still and he can't wait for the snow. Silly Kid. He is just so big I don't know what to do with him. But I love my first baby and he is the best brother ever!!!!!!! Well that is it for now! I will let you know when miss Cutie makes her appearance. Hopefully she will be a few. I am not really ready for 2 babies. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment