Thursday, October 4, 2012

a name spelling change and a mommy OVERWHELMED!

First off I want to say that I changed the spelling of Lili's name. It was brought to my attention the way I spelled lili was pronounced "leelee" so yeah... Plus I wasn't sure if I like the way it looked anyway. So the good news was that we didn't fill out the birth certificate fully so they called and I changed the spelling to Lilly. It looks better to be and now she isn't lee lee... :) So... two babies under the age of a year has been a tough tough life-style change thus far. I AM OVERWHELMED. Emma has always been a very very fussy baby and very demanding with me and my time. Lilly has been a very different baby. She is very mild tempered thus far. But I swear after 5 pm things go crazy and they both like to cry. lol. I love my babies so much!!!! I know it will get easier and easier. I can't wait for that moment. I am tired and overwhelmed. Thank goodness for Noah. He was been a great help. Emma adores her brother and gets so excited to see him. He plays with her and makes her laugh so its a really fun thing to watch. And he loves his new little sister too. He gets so excited to look at her. He is pretty darn cute! I love being a mom. Its the hardest job but the most rewarding thing I have ever done. I can't imagine my life without my kids. I am trying so hard to be the best mom ever to these kids. They deserve the very best. So the feeling of being overwhelmed and tired and what ever emotion I feel right now is worth every second. These kids make me, me. I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Lilly has been doing great. She came home from the hospital on Sunday, she spent 5 days in the NICU. She has already gained back her birth weight plus 4 ozs as of Tuesday. :) The nurses say that it takes some babies up to two weeks to gain back their birth weight. and Lilly it took a week and she was up more! So proud. :) I hate having a sick baby but so far she is healthy and everything is normal! YAY! Thats it from this crazy house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment