Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cutie is here!!!! ;) Welcome Lili Alice Stoddard!

Life doesn't always go as planned, Right??? Well it certainly didn't this week for me or Cutie. Well Tuesday was just another day in my eyes. I was at home hanging out with Emma. I called my doctor at about 8:30 am to ask to swith my inducement date for Wednesday instead of Friday bc it was easier for babysitters and my husband's job. Well about noon me and em were eating our lunch and I started feeling yuck. I started having pains in my tummy. I wasn't so sure what they were... But by 130 I was having constant contractions and told my mom and stacey that I think that I was in labor. My sister took my to the hospital. Well.. I was at a 7 almost 8. WOW! I was in labor!!!!!!! And It was all fast after that... I had Cutie at 520 pm with one push!!!!. She had pooped inside so she was just covered in yucky poop. I felt so bad for her. She was also pretty purple. I got to hold her for a few moments before they took me to get my tubal done. I didn't realize she was going to be so sick. After I was recovering from my surgery they came in and told me that she wasn't breathing well and it could have been from the poop and me taking zoloft during pregnancy and she was staying in the NICU. I was just so sad. I felt like I did something wrong while taking the meds I did while I was pregnant. I feel so gulity! ;( She is doing okay now and feeling better. She is off oxygen and is now bottle feeding. She will have to stay in the NICU for a few more days until she can eat and her heart valve will close. We will see more tonight with her lab results coming in at about 8 pm. I am excited to get her home and super scared to have two babies. eeek. We named her Lili Alice and she is beautiful. She has blondish brown hair and she is super smaller then I thought she would be. She weighed in at 6lbs 04 ozs and 19 1/4 inch. She is so cute!!!!! :) Noah is excited about being a new brother but is sad bc he hasn't seen her yet. And he is ready to hold her. Miss Em is now teething and is grumpy. She has no idea her life has changed yet. lol... I am going day by day. But I just in love with all these kids. Its so strange how much love you share with someone you just meet. AWWWWWWW... I love being a mom and I am ready to see this new wild side of mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment