Friday, September 21, 2012

The end is in sight. Here is 39 weeks!

Okay, So I am slightly freaking out now.. I know it sounds strange because I have wanted this baby out forever now but now that the time is almost here I am scared out of my mind. I can't believe the end result is only days away... DAYS! So strange so strange. I went to the doctor yesterday morning for a weekly checkup. Well... Its been a very long few weeks. I have been kinda difficult. I have had sickness like the flu. I have been also in painful due back achs and the baby is pinching my nerve making half of my hip has been painful. And I have also been every emotional. So basically I am waiving my white flag. I AM DONE. lol.. Its been a 2 long emotional years. So the end of this story means that the doctor said if I don't have Cutie this week, Friday the 28th is the day I will go in to be induced. She had orginally said Monday the 24th but I am so not ready then. (Which is weird) But I need some more time with Noah and Emma alone. I feel like I am going to be so crazy that I will feel bad not being able to spend the time I do now with them. Which is hard as it is. So I have like a week. A WEEK! Then I will be done being pregnant forever. I am excited for my family to be complete and start working hard on being a good mom to three kids and then I will work on myself. I am normally a very happy person well I try to be. I try to be very postitive about life and everything. But, after giving birth to Emma I had very fast depression and I don't think I have yet recovered. So, I am scared that I will be very depressed again. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! But, I know that it's been a rollarcoaster for the past 2 years. Life has been Crazy!!! But I know that its going to be okay. I am a woman and a mother, I have to be strong for these kids no matter what happens to me. I am just ready to start getting my emotions in order and to get me back. I will be a better mother and just a person when I do. I love being a mom and I am truly excited to be a mom again. Sure, I am scared out of my mind not only just to have 3 kids but to have 2 babies that are 10.5 months apart. But, I am excited to meet my new baby and blend my family. ;) More details about Cutie coming soon. And more details about Noah and Emma handling miss cutie as well.. .Thanks for reading! Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. so excited for you, and totally understand the anxiety that comes with new babes and older babies, you are in our thoughts and prayers

    ReplyDelete